Wednesday 13 June 2012

Black Swan Got Jazzled

I have wanted to dress-up as the Black Swan ever since it hit our screens, and so when I was contacted via ModelMayhem to take part in a shoot inspired by such a look, I jumped at the chance! Not sure what to expect I stumbled into the studio, this time not knowing a sole, and to break the awkward silence I swung my arms in the air and shouted "I'm Beccy," -it was one of those situations where after you do something you realise what a goof you just were. I was put straight into hair and make-up, where I watched uneasily as Lucy, the make-up artist, applied the black paint and gems to my face. After what felt like hours I was finally allowed to see my look, and ggggzz did it scare me. Looking back at myself I was oh so scary, definitely fierce to say the least!Once an one hour of shooting was done I was then released to hit the streets of Preston, of which I once again managed to scare the public, this time it was about 10pm and so I really was the thing of your nightmares!







Just before the defacing was about to begin




Muchos Loves,
bb, xoxo



MEMO TO SELF: 
Attempting to drink with gems on your lips is an art -must practise!




PHOTOGRAPHER:
ALISON OKEEFFE
MAKEUP ARTIST: 
LUCIE MUCA

9 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, love the dramatic eye make up too! In reply to your comment about photos. Instead of uploading the images directly on blogger, my tip is to image host your photos and then grab the code and input it in to the content. Hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i think the look is pretty amazing!! the photos are stunning (especially i love the ones where you are leaning backwards)!! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment sweet!
      shall be checking out your blog :)

      Big Smiles
      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  3. those photos are so beautiful! and you eyes are stunning - wonderful color:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..oh My God Becky , you look sensational and you should be a model , you have amazing features , just so pretty ..
    ..reply from my blog - you should definitely blog , and seeing those snaps ..wooow , go for it , it's not easy to get blog popular , try to make as many comments you can to get audience for your blog ..
    Good luck , I am a Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s Tips - Boot Camp :) he he ..already 4 months for me , best thing ever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh Ellinelle you are making me super blush! haha
      I shall try and attack this blog full guns blazing this summer :D

      -and boot camp you say shall definitely look into that
      you look amazing! haha

      Big Smiles,
      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  6. Thank You! My aim is to kick ass this summer with my blog,
    wish me luck! And I hope you keep tuned :)

    Huge Smiles.
    bb, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...