Friday 3 August 2012

DID I HEAR YOU SAY OLYMPICS?

Have you heard, the Olympics have start? And with all the action going on I felt inspired to combine fashion into the mix. Whilst lusting over MotelRocks new collection I came up with an idea; hosting five looks to represent each ring in the Olympic logo. 


HEAD TO TOE TRAINER

MOTEL DANA OFF-SHOULDER NAVY CROP TOP, £22
MOTEL DONNA HIGH WAIST ZIP FRONT LEMON HOT PANTS, £32

all the above beauties can be found @MotelRocks

GO FOR GOLD BY ADDING:

SPIKE END COLLAR NECKLACE, TOPSHOP, £20
GEO TRIANGLE COLLAR NECKLACE, TOPSHOP, £15
FISHNET ANKLE SOCKS, HOUSE OF HOLLAND,  £7.50
BLUE FLORAL PRINT HIDDEN HIGH TOPS, RIVER ISLAND,  £40

I have been experimenting with photoshop, as you can seen I still need a lot more practise. If any of you lovelies have any tips or sneaky cheats or know-hows for photoshops let me know! I love learning new tricks!



Muchos Smiles, 
bb, xoxo

p.s. Stay tuned for the next one! I'm thinking maybe blue?

CREDITS: 
HEAD: MY OWN
ARMS: MY OWN
LEGS: HOUSE OF HOLLAND 


INTERESTING FACT: EACH RING REPRESENTS A DIFFERENT CONTINENT, OF WHICH EVERY FLAG FEATURES AT LEAST ONE COLOUR. 


DID YOU KNOW: STELLA MCCARTNEY WAS THE FASHIONISTA BEHIND OUR TEAM'S GORGE SPORT ETIRE.



22 comments:

  1. i really like that crop top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's super cute and a bargain for £22!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Love it!

    Mind checking out my blog?
    http://leahmcmurdock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those sneakers so much. and i think your experiments in Photoshop are going nicely so far! keep up the good work! super cute instagram photos as well in the side bar!

    xx rae

    loveforschoolgirl.net
    500+ blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still not 100% something is missing
      -maybe it's just my belly haha

      I've lit just ordered myself some sneakers
      caved into temptation!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog! and ah, I adore the Motel Rocks collection, this is an awesome outfit you've put together!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool, great outfit for that occasion:) I actually used those trainers in my outfit which is on front page on www.fashionfinder.asos.com :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what can I say?
      -great minds think alike ;)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  6. just followed you honey :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweet!
      hope your liking the posts :)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  7. wow thats great shop! ur look is totally lovely and "rock":)
    btw mind to fllw each other?i would love to keep in touch
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet!
      I'm following you now ! :)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  8. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. don't we all!
      amazing achievements from team GB yesterday!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  10. Thanks honey!

    definitely!
    following as we type :)

    bb, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Really interesting and unique blog!

    Now following - feel free to follow back :)

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...