Friday, 3 August 2012

DID I HEAR YOU SAY OLYMPICS?

Have you heard, the Olympics have start? And with all the action going on I felt inspired to combine fashion into the mix. Whilst lusting over MotelRocks new collection I came up with an idea; hosting five looks to represent each ring in the Olympic logo. 


HEAD TO TOE TRAINER

MOTEL DANA OFF-SHOULDER NAVY CROP TOP, £22
MOTEL DONNA HIGH WAIST ZIP FRONT LEMON HOT PANTS, £32

all the above beauties can be found @MotelRocks

GO FOR GOLD BY ADDING:

SPIKE END COLLAR NECKLACE, TOPSHOP, £20
GEO TRIANGLE COLLAR NECKLACE, TOPSHOP, £15
FISHNET ANKLE SOCKS, HOUSE OF HOLLAND,  £7.50
BLUE FLORAL PRINT HIDDEN HIGH TOPS, RIVER ISLAND,  £40

I have been experimenting with photoshop, as you can seen I still need a lot more practise. If any of you lovelies have any tips or sneaky cheats or know-hows for photoshops let me know! I love learning new tricks!



Muchos Smiles, 
bb, xoxo

p.s. Stay tuned for the next one! I'm thinking maybe blue?

CREDITS: 
HEAD: MY OWN
ARMS: MY OWN
LEGS: HOUSE OF HOLLAND 


INTERESTING FACT: EACH RING REPRESENTS A DIFFERENT CONTINENT, OF WHICH EVERY FLAG FEATURES AT LEAST ONE COLOUR. 


DID YOU KNOW: STELLA MCCARTNEY WAS THE FASHIONISTA BEHIND OUR TEAM'S GORGE SPORT ETIRE.



23 comments:

  1. i really like that crop top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's super cute and a bargain for £22!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Love it!

    Mind checking out my blog?
    http://leahmcmurdock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking at your blog as I type ;)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  3. loving those sneakers so much. and i think your experiments in Photoshop are going nicely so far! keep up the good work! super cute instagram photos as well in the side bar!

    xx rae

    loveforschoolgirl.net
    500+ blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still not 100% something is missing
      -maybe it's just my belly haha

      I've lit just ordered myself some sneakers
      caved into temptation!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog! and ah, I adore the Motel Rocks collection, this is an awesome outfit you've put together!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank honey!
      and your welcome!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  5. so cool, great outfit for that occasion:) I actually used those trainers in my outfit which is on front page on www.fashionfinder.asos.com :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what can I say?
      -great minds think alike ;)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  6. just followed you honey :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweet!
      hope your liking the posts :)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  7. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey!

      definitely!
      following as we type :)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  8. wow thats great shop! ur look is totally lovely and "rock":)
    btw mind to fllw each other?i would love to keep in touch
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet!
      I'm following you now ! :)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  9. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      fab blog honey!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  10. Nice post!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. don't we all!
      amazing achievements from team GB yesterday!

      bb, xoxo

      Delete
  12. Great post! Really interesting and unique blog!

    Now following - feel free to follow back :)

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...