Friday 18 January 2013

TREND REPORT SS13


THE MONOCHROME MADNESS
-its all black and white baby.

WHAT IS BLACK, WHITE AND SET TO BE HUGE THIS SEASON? .. MONOCHROME. I FOR ONE ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE MONOCHROME MADNESS THAT HAS HIT THE CATWALKS! IT IS SOPHISTICATED YET EFFORTLESS, TAKING INFLUENCE FROM THE 60S MOD TRENDS. SO MUCH VARIETY MEANS FOR ONE THING.. EVERYONE CAN INJECT THIS TREND INTO THEIR WARDROBE. 

FEELING PLAYFUL? TAKE LIKE MARC JACOBS AND OPT FOR GRAPHICAL PRINTS. IF, LIKE MANY, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PENNIES TO SPLURGE ON MARC JACOBS, DO NOT FEAR. THE HIGH STREET HAS SOME STEALS TO BE FOUND FOR EXAMPLE LIKE 2. TOPSHOP DRESS IS JUST AS EYE CATCHING AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE.

WANTING TO WORK A MORE SIMPLISTIC LOOK? THEN LET THE SHARP CONTRAST DO ALL THE WORK. TRY A CLASSIC CUT BLOUSE WITH COLOUR BLOCKING FEATURES (I.E. COLLARS, CUFFS, SLEEVES) OR PERHAPS A STRAIGHT TO THE POINT STRIPED DRESS?

KEY PIECES TO PURCHASE:

-TAILORED CROPPED JACKETS
-A-LIVE SKIRTS
-SHIFT DRESSES
-JERSEY SEPARATES
-TAILORED OUTERWEAR

STYLE NOTE:

OPTING FOR VERTICAL STRIPED GARMENTS AS THEY ARE MOST FLATTERING, SLIM LINING YOUR FIGURE! HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A MORE BOYISH SHAPE OR PEAR ON TOP THEY TRY A HORIZONTAL STRIPE TO WIDEN YOUR BODY, CREATING A MORE HOURGLASS SHAPE.

WANTING TO FLATTER THOSE THIGHS? 
TAKE FOR A STRIPED TROUSER OR LEGGING (THE TOPSHOP LEGGING '!' MARK IN THE TITLE) ARE HIGHLY SLIMMING CREATING A THINNING EFFECT TO THE LEG. (DEFINITE PURCHASE FOR ME!)

HOW WILL I ROCK MINE?

WITH A CUTE BOWLER HAT AND SOME KILLER CHUNKY BOOTED HEALS.

Muchos Smiles, 
bb, xoxo


27 comments:

  1. I love a pretty hat on a girl.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monochrome!!!!and your number 9.:)check my new post!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This monochrome trend is so cool, I will be rocking mine with a bowler hat too


    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this trend is so edgy and elegant

    I follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for payday
    loan lender
    My web site: cash advance phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! great post! would you like to follow each other?
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the monochrome trend, those boots and the bowler hat are awesome!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, the details are over on my blog!
    Let me know if you do it, I'd love to read your answers!

    Denise x
    Pretty*Petite*Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this trend, very inspirational list <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely monochrome Mad - my fave new trend and everything I buy right now is black and white!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Please let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog , hope you check out mine and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this trend! Great pics!
    Visit my blog too, new post up!
    Follow each other? Let me know
    find me here
    BLOGSPOT: Elen And The City
    TUMBLR: Elen And The City
    FACEBOOK: Elen Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encantan estos estilos de blanco y negro, son geniales!
    Un beso http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with black and white right now and this post is amazing!
    Maybe we can follow each other!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you're currently following my blog via GFC, and everyones been talking about how it is/isn't shutting down on July 1st, so I just wanted to let you know that you can still follow me via Bloglovin (which I personally prefer anyway) and there is a link on my sidebar... Thanks!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    You have a lovely blog!<3

    Please visit my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love monochrome it's simple but still looks so great and has impact :) Great blog! I have just started following you maybe you would like to check us out as well and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was really in love and still am with monochrome trend!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this trend,it's so versatile :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am loving monochrome. It is just so simple...I hope it stays around a while!

    http://seriouslywak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its perfect time to make some plans for the future and its time to be happy. Ive read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    diner dash games online

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...