Thursday 16 August 2012

Proud 2 B Printed.


After so much loom and gloom I have suddenly become absolutely besotted with PRINT. My new addiction includes all forms of print; graphic, artwork, atzec, floral need I say more? Practically every print I now desire and want want want in my wardrobe, or my shoe closest.

With all this craving in mind here are just a few of my favs found on the high street.

                                              NUMBER ONE: JAALA DIPPED HEM ROSE DRESS, POPCOUTURE, £20
                                           NUMBER TWO: HILLY WAIST HOT PANT IN AZTEC PASTEL, MOTEL, £20
                                  NUMBER THREE: GEO PRINT STUDDED LEGGING, MISS SELFRIDGE, £25
                               NUMBER FOUR: KADIE HIGH WAIST SKATER SKIRT, MOTEL, £28
                              NUMBER FIVE: ZOE BODYCON MIDI DRESS IN NEW WORLD PRINT, MOTEL, £35
                              NUMBER SIX: PINK IKAT BODYCON DRESS, TOPSHOP, £30
                           NUMBER SEVEN: BLUE FLORAL PRINT WEDGE, RIVER ISLAND, £50
                                 NUMBER EIGHT: GREY PRINT PEEP TOE WEDGE, RIVER ISLAND, £50
                                        NUMBER NINE: EMBROIDED NEON BACKPACK, TOPSHOP, £38
                                   NUMBER ELEVEN: BACKPACK, TOPSHOP, £32
                                               NUMBER TEN: GREY SCRATCH PRINT CLUTCH, RIVER ISLAND, £15


Are you sharing my new obsession?

To receive a sneaky discount off the MotelRocks
enter 'bubblybeccy' at the checkout.
bag yourself a 20% saving! £££

Muchos Smiles, 
bb, xoxo


    WORKMEWILD: GO ALL OUT AND CLASH CLASH CLASH. MIX AND MATCH THOSE PRINTS, BE PLAYFUL.                                              




12 comments:

  1. love it, im a total print junkie too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the skater skirt, gorgeous!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for the follow.<3 Follow you back on gfc.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful print roundup! You have such a creative and unique blog...absolutely love it!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome post my friend:) btw.thank you for stopping by, I gladly follow you via GFC,would u follow me back?:)http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post!
    The colours and prints look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! You're blog is really nice to read!

    Would you like to follow me back? www.hollyscrivener.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Love all the prints, and the bags are also very cool!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post. i think this is a very well done collage..

    :D

    xx m

    http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the collage, so bright and colourful! I think Aztec is my favourite print - I even buy men's jumpers with Aztec on haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...