1. MOTEL BOA PEPLUM TOP, £28
2. MOTEL STAR WET LOOK PANT, £48
3. MOTEL ROCK 'N' ROSE SKULL RING, £14
4. MOTEL ROCK 'N' ROSE ISIS TRIPLE STUD RING, £14
5. MOTEL ROCK 'N' ROSE LUCILLE SPIKED EAR CUFF, £9
6. MOTEL JODIE CROPPED SKINNY, £48
7. MOTEL ROCK 'N' ROSE FLORAL BANDEAU HEADBAND, £21
8. MOTEL HILLY HIGH WAIST HOT PANT, £20
9. ASOS AJ MORGAN KALEDIOSCOPE SUNGLASSES, £15
Here is my third post of five about the glorious Olympics, and today I've chosen the green ring.
Peplums are everywhere, and I for one absolutely LOVE them! (Infact if you too love peplums, keep your eyes peeled on this blog as I have a fab post coming soon.) The shade of green on NUMBER 1. is gorge, it's a pastel mint green, very fresh!
For an evening look I've paired it with NUMBER 2. the specks of metallics add a grunge edge. To strengthen this feel, I would stack up those fingers with some Rock N' Rose rings, whilst adding a cuff (boy I'm obsessed with cuffs!).
Alternative looks?Try a daytime Tropicana with these funky printed cropped jeans NUMBER 6, and hippie esk floral garland.
Going to a festival this summer? If not then you can just pretend by adding extra funk to this peplum by pairing with NUMBER 8. awesome Aztec shorts. I for one cannot wait to hit Creamfields, and this combo is definitely a contender. Extra cool? Pair with printed sunglasses in a clashing print to the shorts, I've gone for a pair from ASOS.
Remember lovelies enter 'bubblybeccy' for your 20% off
at the MotelRocks checkout.